From:
Kristina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 01:28:04 -0700
Hello all,
I have been away and don't know if much was dicussed about the EVO cat
food.  I know it is cat food but it looks as though it stacks up to the
Ferret foods.  I was feeding totally ferret after I weaned my baby off
the Marshall's he was bing fed by the person I adopted from.  Then I my
vet said they recommended Zupreem and a shelter lady in my area also
recommeded it.  So now I was looking at the EVO cat food and it has more
protein, not less than 50%.

Another thing is I noticed totally ferret has salt as an ingreident
about in the middle.  This concerns me a little, makes me feel like when
Gerber baby food was adding salt to it's baby food.  Why?  I know it is
a seasoning but I don't like it.  Does anyone else distrust salt as an
ingredient.  Tottaly Ferret also boasts no Fish products.  Does this make
a difference in the diet or the smell of the fuzzie or it's waste?  What
are people's thoughts on the EVO?  Does anyone else preffer Zupreem?  I
know the food discusion has gone around but I got confused in all the
posts and the EVO was only mentioned a little.  Does anyone know of some
sites to direct me to about food for ferrets?

Thanks,
Kristina and Rikki