From:
Rick Lemker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 04:19:10 -0500
Ms. Gilbert wrote:

>...to report back (to the FML) with the ominous "someone on this list is
>full of pure hatred and is conducting a major flame war" is nearly as
>anoying as the flames themselves.>

Gotta fall in with Ms. Gilbert.  She seems to have a grasp on things, and
posted before I got the chance to say roughly the same thing.

I may have tweaked some noses with an email or two, but if someone states
opinion as FML fact then s/he should anticipate no less than a polite
rebuttal from the unwise subscribers like me.  There's no "hate" at all.

Remember, over 1700 people read this list.

Swampp