From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 09:47:05 -0500
To: A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Stuffed ferret?

As much as I love my babies....the thought of having them stuffed turns my
stomach!  How would you stop crying every time you looked at it?  I know I
wouldn't be able to.  So my answer is........NEVER!

To: Lars Eriksson
http://erau.db.erau.edu:80/~erikssol

I saved your internet address as I am anxious to see pictures of Angora
ferrets.  They sound positively beautiful!  I can hardly wait.

To: Paw Paw and Tater
Put a smile on your faces, hold your head up high, remember and never forget
....The rest of us LOVE you both! {{{{Love, and dooks for you both!}}}}

To Bob......BIG
Keep up the great work. Here's a few GOLD stars ***** so take a bow cause
keeping this FML going as well as you are doing hasn't been easy lately.

Cheers, chuckles and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and
chief in charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time),
Rascal (the lover Boy), Tashe (the better than thou cat), Lobo (the Guard
Wolf)  and their Mama too!