Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 13:25:04 -0400
Hi everyone!

I have a question about hairball medicine and ferrets.  Actually two!  I
am using Kitty Malt.  How MUCH and how OFTEN do I need to give it to my
ferrets?  The pump bottle says 1 pump for kittens and 1-2 pumps for adult
cats but even it doesn't say how often.  What do you recommend?

I have two little thieves at my house (I know this should not be a
surprise!!).  Meep has long been a garlic snitch, grabbing my heads of
garlic whenever he can from the pantry.  I have been known to go searching
in his special spots to retrieve my garlic!  Now Daisy has started stealing
potatoes.  It is hilarious to see her (13 week kit) hauling and rolling
these potatoes around, trying to nose them up and into her hiding spot under
the kitchen drawers.

Have a ferrety day!
Karla
Meep and Daisy