From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:25:31 -0600
Aren't they supposed to be making them legal there now?  Why did they
make them illegal in the first place?  I was talking about the pipes in
the apartments but I guess there are apartments in every city.  If they
want to outlaw something that makes noise poops alot and keeps people up
don't outlaw ferrets outlaw something else.

I have to go because I only have 40 minutes to play with him.  Does
anyone know how many times a month you're supposed to clean their ears
out?  Also I had him litter trained for 5 days and then he went in the
corner again.  I didn't know he went in the corner so I was still
checking the litter box I thought he wasn't pooping anymore.  It was
hidden so it built up and that was disgusting.  Does anyone know how
to fix that?  Bye.

Heather + The Demon