From:
Patti Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 2009 01:00:29 -0800
Hi Devin,

I am so glad you are bringing your little girl to Alaska! I called
Alaska Airlines last week about taking ferrets to Kodiak and they said
it would cost $100. Alaska Airlines flies out of Houston, Austin, or
Dallas. I sent you an email off list but it may have been caught in
spam filters. We have a club here (www.forgetmenotferrets.com) and I
would be happy to meet your ferret and babysit until you arrive if that
would help. In any case we hope you join us at our next club meeting
after you get settled. Our next big event will be a Salmon Bake on
October 18th at 1pm. Please call me if you have any questions - or send
an email. Patti 360-2561

Fox - I bet she likes it better here since it's cooler.
Teddy Bear - We could show her the leaves in our playground
Otter - I wonder if she'll try to find the boys, I mean my, N-bones...
Hunter - Another girl might keep Otter busy and then she'd quit bossing
us guys around!