From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2010 00:05:21 EDT
My husband fell several times last weekend and resisted going to the
hospital but I called an ambulance late Sun night. In the emergency
room they determined that he has pneumonnia so admitted him. Back in
Feb he had a heart attack and triple bypass surgery, so the doctors
have done several other tests since Sun. He is anemic, has fluid around
his lungs, has a tumor in his stomach, enlarged liver and is passing
blood in his stool. They gave him 2 transfusions today but it all came
back out. They were going to put a needle in his back to draw out the
fluid around his lungs but didn't do it today. They are now talking
chemo.

I will continue to read the List whenever I get a chance because of all
the important info and the comaraderie of the members but my emailing
will be limited. I have 5 teen daughters that are very helpful but
there is still so much to do. My ferrets are feeling the stress. My
beloved Tyki got ulcers after our house fire in Feb and now has them
back again and is on meds. He is my part angora giant who loves his
mommy so much and is so sensitive to all my heartache.

To each of you, give your partner a hug tonight because you just never
know what tomorrow brings. Give all your fuzzies a hug too. They are
what keeps us together....all of us, loving all of them.

Nancy in OR and her 16