From:
Richard Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 07:53:23 -0700
With as much diligence as a Senate Sub-commitee, with as much investigation
as a Parliamentary review, and with the financial backing matching a skid
row wino, I tender the following statement as unequivocal fact.  "It is
impossible for the 'average' ferret to be responsible, either physically or
morally for the tipping of cows" My extensive reseach in this matter is now
concluded.

ps.  Any lawyers currently representing any clients on a contingency basis
looking for a big cash settlement , might as well throw in the towel.  My
findings are indisputable.Now all I need is a definition of 'average'