From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:32:55 -0500
Ok everyone I know I will probably regret writing this but I just have to
add my two cents to the situation going on in the digest.  I think we have
all lost sight about what the digest is here to do, all the bashing and
smashing of one company or another.  We are suppose to be here to help
others with problems and I have seen several problems that have gone on
unaddressed because we are to busy with bashing.  I try to help with what I
know about fuzzies but there are alot of things I still need to learn.  Now
I know this isn't right but we need to concentrate on those who need us for
support of the sick and lost and health questions.

Please let's try to get back on track.
Paula and the Gang