From:
stafford tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 09:52:33 -0500
Hi everyone, wanted to congraulate everyone on their ferrets in the show.  I
took mine, Pooky and she was in the altered class.  This was her first show
and there was around 95 in her class.  She didn't get a ribbon but she did
good.  she got 76.2, 72.1, and 68.2.  Next show we are planning on entering
all 4, we were there from 8:30 to 6:00 pm.  and Pooky also won in the fun
matches the cup tip First place, and Third in the Little Begger Contest.  I
am very happy to meet all the ferrets and owners that i talked to.  I had
fun and plan on going to the next show!

Squeakers had to have surgery today, she had a lump in her thoart.  I
haven't found out yet how it went.  Hopefully all is good!

Take care!

Carrie, Pooky, Peanut, Squeaker, and Turbo