From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:47:45 -0500
Hi everyone.  Just spoke with Randy from the Ferret Aid Society.  She said
they've had a few cancellations from people attending the Ferrets 2000
symposium.  This means there are a few spots open for anyone else wishing
to attend.

It will be an exciting opportunity to meet and listen to ferret celebrities
like Dr. Williams (Armed Forces Institute of Telepathology), Dr. Willard
(Performance Foods), BIG (FML), Bob Church (if I wasn't already a speaker
I'd sure want to go to hear these speakers) and so many more interesting
and ferret knowledgeable people.

From what I understand, there may be a few surprises in store too!

The symposium starts on September 15 with a trip to the Toronto zoo to
see the black footed ferret display, then you are free to explore the zoo
or/and see the sites in Toronto.  On Saturday Dr. Williams, Dr. Willard,
and Bob Church will be speaking.  Then on Sunday morning, Randy and I will
be speaking.

You are welcome to sign up for whatever day(s) you'd like to attend.
Saturdays line-up is one you won't want to miss!  And the hotel
accommodations sound absolutely dreamy (o.k. so I don't get out much)
and the hotel is ferret friendly too.  Take a weekend vacation, pamper
yourself, bring along your little ones, and learn tons about ferrets too!

If you are interested in attending or would like more information, please
visit http://www.ferretaid.org/ferrets2000.html
Registration fees are due by Sep 1.

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart