From:
J Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:31:10 -0400
At 15:23 7/30/00 CDT, Joseph Lee wrote:
>I am working VERY hard on my new website.  I already have the homepage
>up and running.  It isnt much yet, but here is the adress.
>http://theferretcrib.homestead.com/home.html

Thanks for the URL.  It definitely shows promise!  One bit of advice before
you post a lot of pictures - you need to maintain the same proportions of
length and width as the original images.  Several pictures on your current
pages look odd because they've been stretched out of the original
proportions.

Good luck!

--
Jim H