From:
Carlos Marcial <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 10:10:08 -0400
In this hot weather, be careful with your ferrets when they are out &
about if you have fans on.  We have one with a hole on the very bottom
that our guys can get into, & they have.  But, we keep this one in the
bedroom where they are not allowed to go (unless there is an intruder
alert between someone's legs).

Now for a funny on fans: Weasle likes to lay in front of the floor fan
when he is 'flat'.  He will lay there just soaking in the breeze,
sometimes he lays with his butt to the fan & the breeze blows his fur in
the opposite direction.  Rocky looks at him saying 'like you're crazy
man'.  Weasle knows what comfort is, Rocky does not.  Every see a lion
or tiger in the hot summer days??????  I do believe that Weasle has.

Leila Marcial
proud mum of a Soldier - Spec4 Rafael Marcial
mum to a soccer fanatic - Christopher
and mum to two wonderful ferts - Weasle & Rocky
& an angel - Bear