From:
Richmond Ferret Rescue League <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 00:04:38 GMT
Hiyas FMLers!

I really don`t wanna do this, but i have to!  Over the summer, i will not
be at my computer, and i would keep subscribed to it, but hotmail
automatically begins to erase random e-mails.  Please, if you need to
reach the Richmond Ferret Rescue League, don`t be afraid to call.  Our
number is (804) 271-9591.  I really don`t wanna unsubscribe, and i will be
resubscribing when school starts back up.  If you need to reach us please
e-mail us or e-mail me personally at [log in to unmask] .  IcQ me
if you`d like and i am going to miss you all!  Have a great summer and send
your ferrets kisses for me!  Bubbly buh-buy!

xoxo - jammy, forever ferret chickie

"Beyond this world, the world of darkness and pain, the sun always shines
on the other side of the bridge...the Rainbow Bridge."
          Jammy

    IcQ me!!!! 28020896