From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 21:34:31 -0400
mmmhmph.....I just can't do it!  I'm trying to keep my mouth shut but I
just can't.

Right now on the fml:

Some are working to organize relief efforts for Katrina's pet victims

Some are locating fosters homes and needy fosters to match the two

Some are selling items to donate funds to Katrina's pet victims

Some are asking what they can do to help

Some are trying to fundraise to keep their own ferret shetlers going

Some are reminding us how important it is that we speak up and comment to
the USDA

Some are urging us all to pitch in to reach the important goal for the
FML 5000th

Some are requesting greetings for their departed loved ferrets

Some are seeking advice or thoughts for their sick ferrets

 ........and some are arguing about judging for ferret shows.  At the
risk of making light of their concerns (and I'm sure they are legitimate
concerns) I have to ask.....Are you kidding??!!  This is your concern?
Right now?  This is what you want to spend time and energy arguing
about?  Are you kidding???!!!!!!!!!