From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 02:33:43 EDT
Hi all!  Good news-Ginger is doing fine.  We took her to the vet when my
mom got home, and he looked her over, took x rays and said she was fine so
far.  He said it looked like something she ate and definately didn't agree
with her lil tummy.  He tested her for ECE and other things, big words I
don't know, let alone know how to spell.  I called this evening, but they
said they wouldn't know until in the morning.

I want to thank everyone for their advice, information, and suggestions.
And to the lady who posted about not putting medical questions on here,
being corrected for asking for help is absolutely absurd.  And, for the
record, THERE ARE NO EMERGENCY VETS AROUND HERE, ESPECIALLY NOT AT 11:18pm.
I also wrote that in the last post, but, all is said and done.  I was very
upset and was very glad that people who know and own ferrets could and
would listen when I was afraid.  Any suggestions are better than none.
Thanks to the post, I learned how to administer pepto, to check for
dehydration, and so on.  I was embarrassed and I almost actually felt
stupid.  Then I realized that I'm sure others, including yourself, have
had scares like that.  But, again, all is said and done.

-Sarah