From:
gayle jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:34:25 -0700
Hi all ferret lovers.I read the fml but dont post.I do have a problem with
our new ferret and anyone who can give any ideas they would be welcome.We
have 3 ferrets,all girls one 3yrs,one2yrs,and a4month.My prblem is when the
2yr is in the litter box the 4month jumps on her,so she has taken to use
the other side of box,but if 2yr is asleep she uses the box.Iam wandering
if I put another box smaller like the small corner one would solve the
problem.Any Ideas, that you.

Kigrasshopper (Gayle)
cardonney,sassie,and whisper.