From:
Juliana Quadrozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 23:32:46 -0500
I got my order from The Ferret Company yesterday, & let me tell you Jeanne
Carley's outdone herself again.  The Ferret Calendar is an incredible feat,
as anyone who's ever tried to take their fuzzy's photograph can tell you.
But her new hand-painted pewter ferret pins are a work of art.  The photo
on the post card is a good likeness, but really doesn't do them justice.
They really are outstanding.  And they aren't tiny either.  They measure 2"
nose to tail, almost 1" high from the bottom of their little feet to the
top of their head, & are secured by 2 lapel pins on the back so they don't
spin around.  They have a smooth porcelain-like finish (I don't know if
it's actually porcelain, but it sure looks like fine porcelain to me) &
every one is meticulously detailed.  For anyone's who's been looking for or
collects ferret jewelry, this is one you've got to have.

If you buy The Ferret Company pins, calendars, etc. from your local shelter
(like me ;) ), you'll be supporting both the shelter & the CA legalization
effort.  You know, the holidays are right around the corner!

Juliana
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
foster care/adoption/information
(770) 984-1417