From:
Meryl Anne Faulkner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2013 23:37:15 -0800
Debi,
Thanks for checking.  I'd just looked at the first thing that came up
in google search - and this showed up
http://www.manta.com/g/mr4h1f6/micheal-forrest
and it must have had his old number. Thanks for the correction. But
sounds like no one has heard anything yet about what happened. Lets
hope the ferrets got transferred as soon as he became ill which
logically might be what happened. Poor man - he seemed like a nice
caring person from what he wrote to me. He loved those ferrets.

I found that the local newspaper for Palacios - The Beacon - has obits
online (it says posting obits costs $40 so presumably only select few
get put in the paper) - and so his name is not mentioned. Sad. Wish we
could hear/find out what happened.

Meryl