From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:47:51 EST
Hi to all;
Just wanted to let you know we appreciate all you have done to help make
our Feb. 5th show a success.  The show went as smooth as it could with the
whether conditions we had.  I'd like to thank all the Judges that took time
out of their busy schedule to give us the wonderful help they did, and also
the venders that made their way to our show despite the last minute whether
changes.  I will have to talk to the MAIN whether man about this and the up
coming shows.

I would like all to remember that WarmFuzzy shows are set up for fun,
information, and to get experience.  This will help the new people just
starting out.  They will learn about how to show their ferrets and at the
same time get the information they need and have fun with their ferrets.

I would like to let you know that our next show will be July 15th at the
Leesport farmers market in Leesport Pa.  It is a few minutes drive north
from Reading on Rt 61.  Anyone planning to attend can contact us for
information at [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

I have written a booklet, witch is still growing, on ferreting.  I call
it "Your Guide to Flat Ferreting " it is dedicated to my Rusty and for a
donation of at least $2.00 I will send it to you.  If you come to the show
I ask a minimum donation of $1.50.  I am doing this to help WarmFuzzy with
the Vet bills and the shelter costs.

This is my way of saying Thank You to a wonderful couple that has tried so
hard to get the information across to the new people and who has helped me
quite a bit.  They are what I consider "FAMILY ." If it weren't for Shirley
and Clarence Hertzog I would not be here right now.  Thank You Shirley and
Clarence.

Hope to see you at the show and as I always say HAPPY FLAT FERRETING.

                         Ed Crist Sr.
                         100 Chestnut St. B49
                         Hamburg; Pa. 19526