Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 11:21:47 -0700
Hi Everyone,

I have noticed a lot of ferret lovers and owners and it warms my heart
too see ferrets going into nice homes and have loving owners.  I wanted
to welcome everyone to a board that I made about exotic animals; it has
all kinds of animal boards but mostly for ferrets.

I am 21 and have 3 beautiful ferrets, which I see them not as animals but
as my children who need their mom.  I love them very much that is why I
decided to get a community together.

I live in Upstate New York and have done lots of research on ferrets and
why certain things happen to them, take a look at my board and if you
feel it may be good source of information please feel free to join.

My board will have all types of info, and you can even put announcements
like you do here in the ferret digest.  You are free to do as you wish,
I just wanted to share my knowledge of different things.

Thanks For Looking
Sarah and the 3 wild ones

Exotic Habitat (My Board)
http://exotichabitat.proboards45.com/