From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:39:04 -0800
Hi everyone.

Been a while since I posted an update for the Lost Ferrets website.

Right now we have three "lost" ads from within the last month.

A little boy named Jubay was lost in Newport News, VA on January 5th.

A boy named Smokey was lost in Dothan, AL on January 18.

An ad was posted just yesterday about a little boy named Pepe who was lost
in Tampa, FL on February 5th.  Pepe's owner also included a picture.

To read these ads, please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/lostferrets/list.html

Melissa Barnes
Mira, Tasha, Robin, Nietzsche, O'Dell and Samurai
Missing Cael and Booboo always