From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:53:24 -0400
Years ago on the FML some told about coming into a room and seeing her
ferret looking to the side, taking a bit of kibble from the bowl and
placing it to the side, then watching again. This happened repeatedly,
and the FML member quietly moved a bit to get a better look. The ferret
was feeding mouse, piece by piece.

Unfortunately, I can't remember when the post was, or even if it
predates the archives. It might. We had a lot of discussion back then
because there was a TV show with a person Mark Marcone (? Is that
right? It's been a long time.) who had a tv pets show with a ferret,
Splash (?), who got along fine with many of the rodents he showed and
with the larger birds he had (but the small ones had to be caged with
the ferret). I think that it is possible that the discussion came up
during that topic, but am not sure.

Anyway, enjoy the "Awwwwwwww..." moment.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: