From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 06:38:32 -0700
This Sunday my husband, Jim and I will head north to Canada.  We will be
traveling with Moonsong Houdini and an as yet unnamed Nicky son (the big
one).  They are going to live with Mia and Patrick Emery of The Covenstead
House Ferretry.  I am quite excited to meet Mia and her ferrets, having
admired them from afar for some time now.

On our return we shall be bringing back Diana, Kermode and DAF Bacardi.
Their pictures are already up on our web site.  We are so very pleased to
have these extremely beautiful and well bred jills joining our ferretry.

Thank you Mia
Judith
Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net