From:
Lolli Pop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:49:01 -0400
work at a local petsmart, and am interested in asking my managers if I can
host a ferret awareness day.  There is a possibility that they will not
allow it, as I think the seminars that we do host are company produced.
Anywho, whenever someone comes in to buy a ferret, I quickly sell them
"Ferrets for Dummies," and proceed to talk their ear off for as long as
they will listen.  That's not the way I'd like to present ferrets to
either my managers, or to the public.  Any ideas as to what to say to
either, how to present it, what to include/disclude would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Lolli and the Mini-Zoo   (The kitty-cat- Molly Anne; The 'dawgs'-
Dykers and Midnight;  The Fuzz- Bridget, Brandon, Zoe, Zeus, Bandit,
Bear, Grandma, Smokey...and counting!!)