From:
Becca Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 18:00:50 +0000
Hi, this is Becca again, this time my question is regarding the price of
Totally Ferret.  Now, I have heard from lots of fert owners and it seems
that this is one of the better kinds of food you can feed... well, is it
just me or is it a bit expensive?  At the pet store here in Centreville, VA,
it's $4 a pound, and that adds up!  You can buy it in 20 pound bags and the
price goes down to $3.50 a pound, but wouldn't it go stale that way?  I'm
just checking around, wondering if perhaps it's less straight from the
manufacturer?  I'd appreciate any information on this issue.

You can e-mail me at;
My Most Sincere ALoha
becca