From:
ferretlove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:28:57 -0400
I had to release one of my older furkids to the bridge last night.  One
of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make.  I know he was hurting
his spleen was so huge and rounding at the end.  He had adrenal along
with insulinoma.  I started to foster him last Nov.  I adopted his cage
mate last October.  They were very happy to be with one another.  He
was not insulinomic when I got him just had the adrenal and not surgery
candidate.  We found out one day he was insulinomic when I found him
dehydrated and messy and in a coma like state.  I did what I could got
him some kyro syrup and then some duck soup.  We then went to the vets
and his BG was 47.  Since then he had minor surgery on his right foot for
a tumor that had grown there.  That was removed and he was happy as ever
other than the vet noticed his spleen was over sized.  We do not know how
old he was.  But he stayed with me for the past 7 months and I made him
as comfortable as possible.  He was my lap ferret.  He will be greatly
missed.

May he dance and dook till we meet again.  I love you and miss you my
gentle man.

Trina