From:
FERRET1 Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 22:15:11 PDT
Good morning everyone,

I say with many tears, and a heavy heart, that Winnie-The-Pooh has crossed
the rainbow bridge.  He is now with Scruffee, Babe, Fatso, Marshmallow,
Angel, and Dolly.  We took him to the vet for what we thought to be
testcular cancer, and found out that his kidneys had almost completely shut
down.  One of our cats had just died, from a virus that caused her kidneys
to shut down, and the vet is currently checking into the possibility that
the Pooh had the same thing.  I personally have never seen anything like
this before, and am still crying my eyes out from Pooh's loss.  I've never
done anything so hard as to hand my precious baby to the vet, knowing that
I'd never again feel his warm kisses on my cheeks.  Winnie-The-Pooh came to
us just under a year ago, from a back yard breeder.  I immeadiately fell in
love with him!  He was the sweetest, gentlest hobb in rut I have ever seen.
He would lay on my lap and watch TV, or drag his harness out of the hall
closet when he wanted to go out side.  We took countless walks and car rides
together.  I can't count the number of times I would be running out the
door, only to turn around to see Pooh standing behind me with his harness
wanting to go bye-bye.  He has to be the most intellagent fuzzie that I've
ever come across.  I will miss him for a very long time.

I'm sorry to be rumbling on this way.
Take care everyone.
You and your fuzzies are all in my prayers!

Ferret Love & Dooks
Vikki
Sunshine Ferretry & Shelter
http://www.webspawner.com/users/SSFERRETS/