From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:58:08 -0400
Hello Fox Lee.....and to answer your question, no, I do not have any
'real' idea what living in your country is actually like, or any other
country, for that matter!  The word "Outbuildings" was used for the lack
of a better choice.....

I, too, do not mean to be offensive, but do you have any idea what living
in this country is like?..I live 30 miles from the coast, was brought up
here on 1/4 acre "farms", raising chickens, ducks, goats, etc...all on
that tiny quarter acre!  When I referred to 'outbuildings', I was
referring to the "chicken/duck coups", and maybe a small shack for the
goats.  I do not know why the word "outbuildings" struck a nerve with
you, we too have a lot of space here, most of it is unliveable too!  My
reference was to any other country than the USA, not just your country.
I, in these modern times, cannot have an 'outbuilding', as we call any
building outside, no matter what the size, because of "zoning" laws!...
Are these laws called the same thing over there??  I do not know....I
just live here w/o outbuildings!

Dooks...John Rich & the n.j. gang, USA.

john rich <[log in to unmask]>