From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:09:44 -0800
WOW...where do I even start?

I made it to Brenda's RIGHT at here bed time...geeeeeeeesh...

Our day started out early with cage cleaning and kid moving and LAUNDRY
and food mixing and playing with the kids and some nail clipping...

I do not know how she does it everyday or any other shelter mom and dad
out there because if you think they have a lot of time to sit around
and do nothing you need to send a couple days and see how hard they
work taking care of those kids.....

I gave up cage cleaning and stayed on Laundry duty and ferret playing
and I did take time out to work on some bottles and cans for Brenda.

I did so enjoy my couple days with Brenda and the kids and Have found 2
that I want and a 3rd I am working on...I just have to sneak them out
some how, but haven't figured that part out yet...

Susie-Q is one that I am sponsoring:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/countrygirl70/MeandSuzyQ2.jpg
and this cute little girl is Irene and she already haves a sponsor BUT
she is still MINE!!!! :
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/countrygirl70/AnnaandIrene12-31-06.jpg

There are still a couple kids that need sponsors and the 5 new kids
will need sponsors so if you interested contact Brenda and she will
tell you who does not have a sponsor of there own....

I am hoping to be able to go back for clinic day but I will have to
see what happens...

I so did enjoy myself and I think my 2 girls did too...

We will be back Brenda, we will be back.....:)

Anna and Mittens and Ziggy