From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:35:30 -0800
Last Call for the Thanksgiving Card Exchange!!

I am putting together the lists for the Thanksgiving Card exchange.  If
anyone is still interested in joining...it's not too late!  The more the
merrier!  Or if you have questions about how it works, let me know and I
will explain!

This time around we will be collecting a dollar to donate to Troy Lynn.
The donation is voluntary!!  You do not need to include the dollar to
participate in the card exchange!!  Or if you don't want to participate
in the card exchange, but would like to add your dollar to ours, let me
know!  Every dollar makes a difference!

Judy Cooke