From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 09:27:38 -0600
Hi all, just wanted to pass on a really funny fuzzy story. Little Rocket is
quite a little thief, although he is only interested in whatever is on the
coffee table. Last night he dragged my small knee brace onto the floor. It
is only about 6 inches long and shaped like a sock with no toes.  Well,
Rocket climbed right through it only to get it stuck around his middle. He
looked so funny with his legs hanging out one end and his head and front
paws out the other. Unfortunately he really had to go potty and was frantic
to get the darn thing off and get to the litter box! He ran into the box
and outof the box and into the box....etc. Needless to say we gave him a
helping hand out of the thing and he was quite, uh, releived:)

Happy ferreting!

Diane