From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 21:18:39 -0800
Gizmo, my 5+ year old insulinomic fella, is showing a weird hair loss
pattern.

He's got tons of fur on his head, neck, shoulders, legs, and tail, BUT
he's lost all hair, but the guard hairs, straight down the middle of
his back!  It's like just the downy hair around his backbone fell out!

His skin is a little dry and he's itchy, but I've been putting creamy
stuff on his for that.  Otherwise he's normal.  Active as usual, normal
poops, eats normal, takes his prednisone (for insulinoma), gives me the
usual snuffle-kisses.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what this could be?

TIA!
Aileen & the herd
Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, & Sandy

P.S.  Until I owned ferrets, I never thought I'd be talking so much about
POOP!

==
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines." -unknown