From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 21:31:58 EDT
Hi,
It is me again.  If anyone is flying Delta Airlines with a stop over in
Chicago PLEASE let me know.

Since all of you were so kind, I found out Delta will fly a ferret on board
as Cargo with a paying passenger.  I can pay the ferret fee and make all
the arrangements if you can bring my deceased sisters ferrets to Phoenix,
or Tucson.

I will have a neighbor take the ferrets to the airport and meet you there.
These two ferrets are not being cared for the way they should.

Or, if you know of anyone driving out west from Chicago please let me know.

Thanks for ALL you help.
Debbie Bassaraba