From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 18:01:53 -0800
Hi,

Prayers and strength to all those who have ferrets that have passed over
the rainbow bridge.

I have two questions.

One is: I want to make my ferts a fleece sleep bag similar to the one
selling on Ebay.
(http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1217964551 )
I know they sell these for shelter benefits but I am not familiar (nor
comfortable) with purchasing things online.  I love the way they look plus
if I could pick out my own pattern of fleece it would be very personal.
My question is can anybody tell me how to make this?  I want one that is
pretty easy to make but will last a decent time.  Nothing that they can use
for a day then seams start flying!  My boy is pretty big so the size of the
fabric will be pretty big.  I have access to a sewing machine so simple
directions on how to make a fleece sleep bag would be greatly appreciated!!

Two: I have heard of many people sleeping with their ferrets.  How in the
world do they poop?  I know my ferts poop about three times a night.  Do
they climb down from your bed, then use a litter box?  I would love to have
them share the bed but i don't want to wake up with poop stuck to me or my
bed... Right now they live in a cage where they sleep, eat, poop etc. but
if they slept with me in my bed, this would mean access to my room in the
middle of the night where I do not know what they would be doing.  They
get out every time I am in there but I live in the basement so it's pretty
big for them.  Anyways, any tips on how this would work, PLEASE e-mail me
personally.  Any personal experiences would be enjoyed too!  ; )

Thanks.
Lisa, Bentley and Cinnamon