Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:05:45 -0500
Hi all, dis is SaraFerret.  I knows its been ages since I posts but I was
visiting earth shelters and also stopped by the northland up here at de
bridge to check on the doings of de ermines.  Everyone is doing fine
except poor Mully who is resting.  Will write later abouts de earth
ferret shelters.

Well Obie was gweeted at de Rainbow Bridge by me and I forgots to tell
Mommy about de greeting--my bad.  Obie was very surprised to be here as
he wasnt expectin to cross.  I know dat I was surprised when I crossed.
Lymphoma is what I dies from, but my dr bless her heart kept me alive for
two years with someting called Predy mixed wit amoxi someting--tasted
like bubblegum.  Well anyway, Obie sends his love and is now decked out
in de latest ferret fashion of purple wings wit racecars on dem.  He has
been getting flying lessons by Mustey Pete as I was flitting around earth
and all dat.

Sowwy for de late notice-I pwomise I will do better.

Dooks of love to Missy Susan and Dr Wright.
SaraFerret