Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2008 23:00:07 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

Yesterday, in response to my BFF Cam Conspiracy post, the following was
written:

>Whats with this post????? If it was meant to be funny I found no
>humor in it at all.

Well, I intended no humor, no humor at all. I really *believe* that
there is a clandestine organization called the FLO made up of ferrets,
undercover weasel intelligence operatives bent upon world domination.
I really believe that they have access to the World Wide Web, and
that they manipulate it at will. In fact, I believe that they are
manipulating this entire situation to destabilize the FML, pitting us
against one another, leading some to lash out in the belief that I have
insulted the spirit and substance of Black Footed Ferret motherhood.

If *you* believe these things, too, and are concerned, there are steps
that you can take. The "tin foil hat" is probably where you want to
start. Reynolds makes a nice one. It's cheap, easy, and very effective.
I'm wearing mine as I type this.

Alexandra in MA