From:
Laurie Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 10:36:00 EST
Hi all.  I want to thank everyone who responded to my blockage questions
with Tinker.  Special thanks to Meg and Pat for advice and helping me find a
new hospital/vet for my little guy.  Tinker is awaiting exploratory surgery
today, he had a barium x-ray that didn't show the blockage, but he is
getting even more finicky with his eating habits, so we decided to go ahead
with the exploratory while his health is still good.  I will keep everyone
posted.  Wow, was it hard to leave him at the hospital!!  Embarrassed to
say, I cried like a baby, as I am right now.  These little monsters really
steal your heart don't they.

Laurie, Tinker & Koty