From:
Lucie Darkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2014 14:12:52 -0400
Debbie,

Last fall I did some research on vets in Asheville-Black Mountain area
prior to our fall trip to the area to make sure we had a back up care
plan for Poseidon who is receiving chemotherapy for lymphoma. I talked
the staff at both of these facilities and felt confident in both - we
never had the need for services, but I wouldn't hesitate to bring any
of my kids to either of them after talking to them and getting
recommendations from folks on the FML and FHL.

Sweeten Creek Animal Hospital
3131 Sweeten Creek Road
Asheville, NC 28803
Dr. Lee Bolt
Michelle (Office person I spoke to)

Hours:
Monday open 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Tuesday open 7:30 AM 5:00 PM
Wednesday open 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Thursday open 7:30 AM 5:00 PM
Friday open 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Saturday open 8:00 AM 12:00 PM
Sunday closed

In Black Mountain:
Blue Ridge Animal Hospital
306 W. State Street
Black Mountain, NC 28711
(828) 669-8719

Mon-Fr (828) 669-8719i: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Sat: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Sun: Closed

Dr. Wagener
Jana (Office person I spoke to)

Both provided the following Emergency/After hours contact:

Regional Emergency Animal Care Hospital
677 Brevard Road
Asheville, NC 28803
828-665-4399