From:
DTHOMASON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 1994 20:59:40 -0500
MH7--
       Obviously we are hopelessly misunderstanding each other!  I was
not trying to disagree with your feelings that it is a good idea to
vaccinate for rabies wherever you live!  Three of my four are
vaccinated, and the fourth will be vaccinated Friday (we just got
him Sunday).  I completely agree that if anyone fails to vaccinate
their ferret and it bites someone, they've really left themselves
without a leg to stand on in defense of their pet.  I just was
unclear on what you said in reference to Kansas the first time you
brought it up-- I thought you'd said their ferrets weren't
vaccinated.  My apologies for speaking without waiting for you to
clear up my confusion!  No hard feelings, please!

                 Debra

Ferret Tip #3:  Roll up sleeping bags very carefully!