From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shetler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:45:06 -0500
Dear Auntie Sandy,

We members of FLO here at Ferrets Unlimited have decided that we should
hijack a plane or something and come live with you.

You sent us wonderful gifts, and we decided if we were there, you wouldn't
have to send them.

But it isn't real easy for a ferret to hijack a plane or something, so
we have to send you hugs, kisses and thank yous.  If we can build a
transporter like in Star Trek, we will be seeing you.  But, it has been
difficult to get tools, we fear the shelter mom may be on to us.

Make sure you pass out extra treats, the members of FLO that are living
with you and watching you say you are a good human, and can be manipulated
into more treats.  (not that we ferrets manipulate our humans)

Thank you again Aunt Sandy, we love you.

The Members of FLO