From:
meghan karp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:11:47 -0400
Hello all,
I missed the posting that contained the names of all the treats that are
bad for our fur kids.  Can someone please e-mail them to me or post them
again?  I would really appreciate it.  I'm taking 2 summer classes, plus
my work hours were just increased because I work on a dinner cruise ship
and we are always crazy in the summer.  Therefore, I haven't had much
time to myself and haven't been able to completely read the newsletter as
I'd like to.  My e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

I'd also like to thank everyone for all the advice I've gotten regarding
Munch.  We are taking all the ferrets to the vet next week, so wish us
luck.  Thanks again!!

Meghan, Munch, Loca and Rufus