Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:36:24 -0800
I just learned that my yahoo email is being used to send out emails
with links to who knows where.

My Norton's anti virus definitions are up to date and I have run a full
scan and it didn't find anything, but apparently there is something
there.

If it happens again I will delete all the contacts I have in yahoo so
you wont get these emails again and I will keep trying to find out what
is going on.

I am sorry about any trouble this has caused.

Mike

[Moderator's note: The FML has received several "spammy" message from
your address over the last few days. Of course, I just delete them.
The virus is not likely to be "yours". It's most likely someone else
who is infected and happens to have your email address either in email
you sent or in their address book. It's not fun to be blamed for this
when you had nothing to do with it. BIG]