Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 10:27:17 -0400
Selina,
Note that the single sentence indicating humor in relation to your
photos you included came after the link. I had already gone to the
link. What I am requesting is an "alert". A "warning". One that comes
in the header or at least before any such triggers of giggle pins are
slapped onto the post.

I have quite a few people interested in a class action suit now. I am
looking for legal aid. Are there any FML members who'd like to help
us. Pro Bono of course. Because we all know its not about the money.

Wolfy