Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 09:30:20 -0500
According to Zen, there is no Upstate Medical Center at Syracuse.  That
would probably come as a surprise to one doctor who has practiced there.
For a bio. (from the Syracuse University server) listing one doctor's
residency at that center, please visit:

http://athletics.syr.edu/SUAD/Staff/Raphael.html

Also, somebody emailed me yesterday (Wednesday) looking for a citation.  In
my exuberance to find it ..  I accidentally deleted the email (sorry!)
Please resend your email; I have found the citation you are looking for!

- Ela