From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 08:40:37 -0800
helloz everbuddiez! :::waving paw::: I can't writes much b'cuz I still
sore and very tired from my big surgery that Dr Dori Hertel performed
on me yesterday with my new friends Noni Clark and da whole A-Teamz at
Loop 494 Animal Hospital assisting. Dey removed a huge, nasty hairball
what looked like an alien wif a tail from by belly; it was black and
slimey and loaded wif cooties....I named him Earl. Cuz when ya lug
someting around for dat a long time, he should haz a name! Dey also
removed tumors from my pancreas and my spleen had tumors on it so dey
took dat out too. We are waiting for de biopsys to come back. I sure
hope that we don't get bad news- cuz they say that "I been tru enuff".

I wants to THANKS eberybody what sent FerretPrayers my way. De vibes
from your prayers were coming in like Tunder and I feeled them and they
gave me the strength and courage that I needed to get tru de procedure.

I still needs Your Prayers cuz I have a long recovery ahead of me since
I was so sick for such a long time. So, if it's not too much trouble,
could you Please keep sending dem?

I be amazed at all de nice people who sent donashuns to mah vet. THANK
YOU!!!! The Rabbit Benefit/Fundraiser Raffle has so many AWESOME
prizes donated by my generous supporters, dat I wish you could all
win something. I know dat I won something, and a really big something
it is; I won a chance to finally lead a normal, happy ferret life; all
BECAUSE of YOU. What a lucky little ferret I am! I went from NO family
or home to a BIG family dat allll over da world!

I will be writing again soon; and, sending out special TankYous; but,
now I has to takes my medicines and a nap.

You can still win some of de great prizes in my Benefit and help pay
off my medical bills at de same time. Just click on my link and it'll
tell you how.

Good Luck and THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

Rabbit da Ferret

OUR RAFFLE LINK: