From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 15:12:00 -0400
Hi!

Sending out one last call for anyone who wishes to join our postcard group!
I have about 10 names, including about 3 people from the first list, who
sent me their snail mail addresses.

We're basically just going to be tossing postcards at one another, and I'm
trying to think of shelter fund raisers to do, also.

If you are interested, you only need to send me your snail mail address to
add to the list.  I will send the list out Wednesday!

Thanks,
Julie