From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:59:13 -0700
>>waves<<

Membership Director, Kit here with an announcement.

The current membership drive has ended with a drawing for the prizes.
Spokesferret, Stormy officiated over the drawing and the lucky winners
are:

Mini-Me Lumsden won the afghan by Aunt Kathryn
Mocha Dixon won a Ferret Fun Coloring Book
Honey Repper won a Bell Ball
Sassy Walls won a Bell Ball
Doodlebug Jones won a Bar Bell
Fitz Bowles won a Bar Bell

Don't forget all Kouri Fan Club members are winners because you sent in
your raisin money to help shelter ferrets.  All money collected by Kouri's
Fan Club is turned over to Kouri's favorite charity SOS.

Miss Dixie will now give the club financial report.  Miss Dixie.....

Thank you Kit.  Special thanks to club members and especially, the Clan War
Weasel, the kids at X-tasy Ferrets and Babe, Sunny, & Maggie for sending in
their raisin allowance.  You raised $104.00 for 'Support Our Shelters' and
the founding members (us five) give you a five paw salute.

Kouri's Fan Club will continue our effort to help shelter ferrets but we
can't do it without you.  Give yourselves an extra raisin, you deserve it.

Back to you Kit.

Thank you Miss Dixie.  Everyone don't forget Kouri's Fan club will accept
memberships on an on-going basis.  So you can still join the club.

Over and Out,
Kit

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.