Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:27:54 -0500
Over the weekend my fiance Tim and I had the opportunity to visit
Diane, shelter mom at South Shore Ferret Rescue in Massachusetts.

What a day! We couldn't believe when we came in how many fuzzie faces
were looking at us ready to be sprung from their cage into the fun
filled ferret room! It was wonderful chaos, ferret nirvana! We had
such a day playing and laughing at their antics.

Check out Diane's site
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MA328.html
and see if you can go visit and maybe find another fuzzie friend to
take home! There are also some fuzzones not yet listed on the site.

My fiance and I each had our favorites. I had wanted to see Bandit Boy
whose photo from the site stole my heart, his kit-like playfulness
endeared Tim too. Daisy, a dark eyed white, was my sweetie. Despite the
fact that Tim was on the floor soliciting ferret play interactions she
kept coming over to check on me and invite me to chase her. Perhaps it
was becasue I held a crinkly bag and pooper scooper, who can resist
that kind of fun?! She and her brother are actually being boarded at
Diane's, a service the shelter provides.

Coco was a playful cutie, and then there was Jonah, snoozing away and
up for cuddles (-:

Then there is the tiny, naked Missy who is just a sweetie, gets around
happily and just fine thank you!

For cage climbing, tunnel chasing, crochet egg stealing fun you've
got to get to Diane's and say hello to the multitude of fuzzie faces
waiting for forever homes.

Dooks
Risa