From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 15:24:04 -0700
I wanted to pay tribute to a little white fella that has lived for the
past 3 and a half years in a ferret home that goes by the name of South
Shore Ferret Care. His name was Turbo. As I understand the story,
Turbo came by his name because he was quite adept at riding his litter
box down the ramp in his newly arranged ferret cage at South Shore.
However, after the second trip with litter flying in all directions;
Turbo had to settle for stationary litter box surfing on the first
floor of his cage. Thus, Turbo was born.

Every Christmas I sent Turbo and his buddies gifts and even little
Valentine Cards. Last summer I drove from Rochester, NY to Holbrook,
Ma. to visit several ferret folks and Turbo. To scratch his head and
belly again and attend the South Shore Summer Festival.

Sadly, yesterday, I was informed that that little guy who rode with me
(and several other DMK kids) from Lynx, Ohio to NY, in September 2007,
has once again gone on another journey, this one to Rainbow Bridge. I
am sure Phyllis was by in her big yellow bus to give him a lift and
lift his spirits as he said good-bye to Momma Diane.

To Diane and all her helpers at South Shore I send my sympathies and
my thanks for for taking some the DMK's. It was important to so many
of us that they know a better life and what loving humans are.

Blessings and sympathy;

Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3